Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Chalkboard much?

A while back (cough* 3 years *cough) I did a post about chalkboards.  This is my kitchen vinyl chalkboard that we use as a note pad, calendar, and all round organizer.  I love it.
I have had this little (fake) silver tray painted with chalkboard paint in my kitchen for quite a few years as well.  Usually it just says 'Welcome' but here it is being all festive.  I always meant to hang it on the wall but never did.  Lazy you ask?  Yes, yes I am.



I somehow made this framed chalkboard also, quite a while ago.  I can't even remember where I got it.  I definitely painted the frame myself.  I can't quite recall if I painted the chalkboard part myself too, but I think it came that way.  From my mom? Thrifted? Not sure, but boy has it been put to good use.

Behold a few examples of chalkboard usage in my house
Winter fun


A verse in the fall
Same verse different accessories

For a baby shower

Christmas photo prop

Christmas decor


Birthday decor


More birthday decor

For a wedding celebration


For Halloween

Song lyrics at Christmas

Another verse

And here is the most recent version: a saying I read on pinterest that was originally on a t shirt.  It made me laugh so I wrote it up on the chalkboard.  Quite frankly I still laugh to myself every time a pass by and it has been a few weeks.  Easily amused I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment